Job Title: Senior Software Engineer Ref No: SW007
We need a senior software engineer to work in our deployment team. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic engineer with very good coding skills and solid previous software development experience to progress their career by taking on more responsibility within the team.
What you will do:
Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be working on the deployment of our technology onto various platforms including the Cloud. As well as doing your own work you will be involved in helping to make technical decisions, in mentoring less experienced engineers and in taking responsibility for ensuring code is thoroughly tested and robust.
What we need:
You should have the following skills:
- Good Python coding
- Good previous experience of using agile methodology to adapt to varying customer requirements
- Demonstrable ability to produce clear, well structured and robust code
- Experience of Cloud deployment of software
- Familiarity with AWS
- Previous experience of providing technical input to team decisions and of mentoring less experienced engineers
You do not need previous audio experience, but you must be able to convince us of your genuine interest in working in our field.
What would make your application stand out:
Your excellent communications skills will really help your application. Experience with any of the following would be a great addition:
- Demonstrable experience of contributing to the effectiveness of your team
- Enough understanding of UI design requirements to help define innovative solutions for optimising the user experience
- Digital signal processing
AudioTelligence is based in modern offices on the University’s West Cambridge site off Madingley Road, Cambridge. We offer competitive salaries, real opportunities for career development, a working environment built on shared values of teamwork, innovation, creativity and respect.