Job Title: Senior Software Engineer, Ref No: SW020
Our software team has grown very quickly over the last few months, and this has created an opportunity for another senior software engineer to join the team working on our own product offerings, including Hearing Assistance, and on the demonstration platform for our products.
What you will do:
Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be developing the software for our demo and real time streaming products. As a senior team member, as well as doing your own work you will leverage your excellent coding experience to help review other developers' code and mentor less experienced colleagues. It is important that you are happy working in a small team in a fast-moving start-up environment, where every day brings new challenges and where you will have the opportunity to learn quickly.
What we need:
You should have the following skills:
- Good coding experience in C/C++ using STL
- Cross-platform UI development experience
- Demonstrable ability to produce clear, well-structured and robust code
- Embedded Linux
- Multithreaded/multiprocessor programming
- Previous experience of providing technical input to team decisions and of mentoring less experienced engineers
You do not need previous audio experience, but you must be able to convince us of your genuine interest in working in our field.
What would make your application stand out:
Experience with any of the following would be a great addition: