Senior Software Engineers: develop your career with us
- want to work on truly groundbreaking technology
- are excited by the possibility that the results of your work will be found in millions of devices worldwide
- are looking for a role which stretches you and gives you the chance to broaden your skills
- would like to work in a team where your contribution will really make a difference
- have solid software development experience already, but need a fresh challenge
- are completely confident in C++ and Python and are happy to develop on either Windows or Linux platforms
- probably have some experience of signal processing
- are revolutionising the world of audio
- can give you technically challenging work in a fast growing team
- are building a supportive and inclusive environment where everyone is respected and valued
- are growing quickly
- want to hire skilled engineers like you
AudioTelligence’s nD technology outperforms existing methods and is revolutionising the world of audio. Our team is now turning this into software to be embedded into consumer products, and is working on producing cloud-based evaluation systems for our Tier 1 customers.
We’re looking for senior software engineers with good experience of cross platform development, excellent C++ skills and Python knowledge. A background in signal processing would also be very helpful.
Together, we’re AudioTelligence
We’re based in modern offices on the University’s prestigious West Cambridge site off Madingley Road, Cambridge. We offer competitive salaries, real opportunities for career development and the chance to be part of one of the Cambridge cluster’s latest and most exciting startups.