Job Title: Software Engineer, Ref No: SW010
We now need additonal software engineers to join our growing team which produces our core Software API to be licensed to third parties. This is a great career opportunity enthusiastic engineers with good coding skills and some previous experience.
What you will do:
Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be developing the software for our core API which will be embedded into customers’ products. You will be taking our existing algorithms and coding in C++, working on key projects to tight deadlines. You should either have previous audio experience or have gained DSP knowledge in your studies. It is important that you are keen to work in a small team in a fast-moving start-up environment, where every day brings new challenges and where you will have the opportunity to learn very quickly.
What we need:
You should have the following:
- C++ (preferred) or excellent C
- some previous experience of software coding in a commercial environment
- demonstrable ability to produce clear, well structured, robust and algorithmically efficient code
- multithreaded/multiprocessor programming
- cross platform development
- practical experience with audio signal processing, or good knowledge of audio or DSP gained in your degree
What would make your application stand out:
Experience with any of the following would be a great addition:
- Embedded programming
AudioTelligence is based in modern offices on the University’s West Cambridge site off Madingley Road, Cambridge. We offer competitive salaries, real opportunities for career development, a working environment built on shared values of teamwork, innovation, creativity and respect.