Software Team Lead Ref No: SW016
We now need a senior software engineer to work in our deployment team. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic engineer with very good coding skills and solid previous software development experience to progress their career by taking on more responsibility within the team.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for leading the day to day work developing the software for deployment of our technology onto various platforms including the Cloud. As well as doing your own coding, you will be involved in helping to make technical decisions, managing projects, mentoring less experienced engineers and in taking responsibility for ensuring code is thoroughly tested and robust. You will also be the point of contact for our outsourced web team.
What we need :
You should have the following skills:
- good Python coding
- web development
- good previous experience of using agile methodology to adapt to varying customer requirements
- demonstrable ability to produce clear, well-structured and robust code
- good understanding of UI design requirements to help define innovative solutions for optimising the user experience
- familiarity with AWS
- previous experience of providing technical input to team decisions and of mentoring less experienced engineers
- demonstrable experience of contributing to the effectiveness of your team
You do not need previous audio experience, but you must be able to convince us of your genuine interest in working in our field. You will need an adaptable and flexible approach to your work and be happy in a fast-moving start-up environment.
What would make your application really get our attention:
Your excellent communication skills will really help your application. Experience with any of the following would be a great addition:
- Raspberry Pi development
- digital signal processing
AudioTelligence is based in modern offices on the University’s West Cambridge site off Madingley Road, Cambridge. We offer competitive salaries, real opportunities for career development, a working environment built on shared values of teamwork, innovation, creativity and respect.