Job Title: Integration Test Engineer, Ref No: SW0012
The development of our software team and processes has created an opportunity for an engineer who is keen to help us with the delivery of our product development strategy. This role works with the development team and has an important function in maintaining the quality and functionality of our software products.
What you will do:
Working closely with other engineers in the team, you will be :
- maintaining and developing Python-based integration test suite
- writing and updating functional tests using Python and other tools
- developing test setups on prototype boards and embedded CPUs
- implementing and maintaining automated nightly/weekly test system
- generating good quality bug reports and ensuring fixes
What we need:
You do not need to have worked in a specific test role previously, although that would be helpful. But you must have some solid coding experience in a commercial software environment including experience of testing and bug fixing. We do require strong Python, good C/C++ and knowledge of software testing terminology.
What would make your application stand out:
- TeamCity, Jenkins or similar
- familiarity with prototype boards or Raspberry Pi
- profiling/performance measurement
- SOUP validation
AudioTelligence is based in modern offices on the University’s West Cambridge site off Madingley Road, Cambridge. We offer competitive salaries, real opportunities for career development, a working environment built on shared values of teamwork, innovation, creativity and respect.